Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » I Didn't Even Realize
Re: I Didn't Even Realize [message #3640 is a reply to message #3583] Sun, 27 January 2019 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
The Airbender is currently offline  The Airbender
I doubt anyone here will judge your story, the only thing I doubt is your definition of "sanity". After all, this world is not the real world. This is a veiled hell- accepting what we see woth our natural eyes once we have had a glimpse through our spiritual is the real definition of insanity. After all, once you know things are not so, you cannot sanely pretend they are.

I loved your story. I loved hearing of your feelings of ostricism because I have felt that way for the better part of my life. It was these feelings about our church today and the church in all our history that led me to look for the mysteries of the kingdom.

Thank you.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I wanted a Renewal
Next Topic: Visit from the Savior
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 13:43:59 MDT 2024