Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » HUMBLED (RECIEVING MY CALLING AND ELECTION)
Re: HUMBLED [message #3621 is a reply to message #3581] Tue, 24 July 2018 09:51 Go to previous message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
Quote:
I have 3 children with Autism, I have Aspergers and ADHD, my wife has bipolar.
!!!!!! What!!!!! I can't express the level of shock... 3 children with autism... along with your own struggles and a bipolar wife. That's ruff hand to be dealt.

Quote:
Then I timidly asked him if he would tell me what I needed to do to make my Calling and Election sure... the spirit was still strong but there was no answer... I waited then timidly asked him if I had actually already made my Calling and Election sure maybe?
LOL, hahaha, I've seen that a lot. so timid to ask and the response is like, "what took you so long..." you expressed this perfectly!

Thank you for writing this. It is beautiful and moving and I hope with all my heart that others will understand that they too can have this blessing!

Peace and Love,
Seeker

~ Seeker

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I didn't know we could just ask
Next Topic: See the Christ
Goto Forum: