Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » I plead to be judged by the desires of my heart
I plead to be judged by the desires of my heart [message #3519] Wed, 30 December 2015 13:15 Go to previous message
Bees is currently offline  Bees
This expression, "to be judged by the desires of my heart" occured about 10 minutes into a very heart felt prayer. I immediately was consumed with the spirit. I felt an intensity of heat in my heart that caused me to reach for that area. I heard a clear voice in my mind say"acceptable" I heared it a second time. The 3rd time I heard it, it came with accompanying expressions. "It is acceptable... you shall have Eternal life"... love and joy permeated my soul. I felt a renewal of strength for months... We are all the dust of the earth and Irregardless of effort we can not merit the great blessings of heaven. He asks for a willing heart and mind. As we give our heart and soul to God, Christ's grace is sufficient. I witness of this. Smile

Jared

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Lost soul is found in Christ
Next Topic: Never Abandoned Again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 06:25:43 MDT 2024