Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » Did an Immersion of The Spirit accompany your C&E? Like the Baptism of Fire?
Did an Immersion of The Spirit accompany your C&E? Like the Baptism of Fire? [message #3478] Fri, 21 August 2015 04:33 Go to previous message
Stahura is currently offline  Stahura
I have so many different things that I am pondering lately that it's hard to organize my thoughts. I have thought for a long time that there is a connection between the Baptism of Fire and Calling and Election, or at least there is a connection between an experience similar to the Baptism of Fire and Calling and Election.

My question is, to those who have their C&E, did that moment come with a baptism of fire, or a similar experience? If not, could you explain please?

I have spent countless hours searching and praying to understand this, and most of that time was on my mission so my only tools were the scriptures and prayer, it's a blessing to have the internet now. I will get married in October, and me and my fiance want to truly be sealed by The Holy Spirit of Promise. Please help Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Never Abandoned Again
Next Topic: My Story
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:45:37 MDT 2024