Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » The Fastest Way to Make Your Calling and Election Sure » The Fastest Way to Make Your Calling and Election Sure (Speaking from experience...)
Re: The Fastest Way to Make Your Calling and Election Sure [message #3458 is a reply to message #3457] Thu, 25 June 2015 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
"patriotsaint"
I appreciate this thread. ... I too have the hope that, if I persevere, these blessings are not out of my reach.

This is my main message! Thank you for stating this.

Also, so many of you have expressed appreciation for my time, thoughts and presentation. (I read all the posts and greatly appreciated them.) I am happy to be in your service. This is why I share, it is what makes any illusion of personal damage I might receive worth it.

On a side note, I am presently running out of time here, so I will not be able to stay much longer. I am sure I will be back when I can... When I have more time.

But I want to reiterate that you don't need me. I am only another symbol pointing my finger to heaven. You have everything you need already. And you have a great forum with many on the same path you are on. I recommend starting a thread in the Heavenly Group area where you can openly discuss your experiences and offer encouragement to each other, (if it isn't already created). I know via PM that some here have already received the promise for themselves. This is a new beginning. Everything becomes new. Read the scriptures from this new point of view and you will see insights that only apply to you. Stay close to the spirit and it will bring you to Christ and Christ will bring you to the Father.

For those of you who requested the Elliaison books I recommended, I will PM you when I get more information back. If you haven't requested them and would like to, Send me a PM.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message