Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Communing with Loved Ones Beyond the Grave » Visits from John (My experience with visits from my deceased, ex-brother-in-law (I know, right??))
Re: Visits from John [message #3683 is a reply to message #3682] Thu, 24 October 2019 10:23 Go to previous message
brrgilbert is currently offline  brrgilbert
Jules, that would be a tragedy to not have your contribution and testimony. I extend my love and appreciation to you for all that you have done and all that you have endured for the sake of Heavenly Father's gospel of love. I know that life is full of paradoxes. I pray that you may know that they have resolution. God bless you, now and for always with the tranquility that surpasses all understanding. Know and remember, always, who you are and what you mean to our Parents.

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

The Little Prince by St. Exupery

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My Children helped convince me they needed to come sooner :)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 13:48:18 MDT 2024