Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Communing with Loved Ones Beyond the Grave » Visits from John (My experience with visits from my deceased, ex-brother-in-law (I know, right??))
Re: Visits from John [message #3682 is a reply to message #3681] Thu, 24 October 2019 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JulesGP

I got a horrible response from the family and then they made friends with people close to me. In short, after losing almost everything and having to defend my honor and sanity with a psyche eval and drug test in court - because I TRUSTED people with my experiences, I have learned to ralk and share less, and I trust pretty much NOBODY.

If you're one of the people having experiences, watch out for jealous sadists. You become a target when you share. And these people I warm about are on this forum; one of "the bloggers". You don't owe them or anyone else the opportunity to slander you with your personal experiences. Share with caution. I'll be taking my stuff here down now that you reminded me it's here.

~Jules

[Updated on: Thu, 24 October 2019 08:59]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My Children helped convince me they needed to come sooner :)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 13:04:51 MDT 2024