Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » How I received my Calling and Election made sure
Re: How I received my Calling and Election made sure [message #1593 is a reply to message #1592] Thu, 13 December 2012 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JulesGP

bishop wrote on Thu, 13 December 2012 19:25
JustMe,
Meditation is the way to access the spirit world on demand. It is hard work to meditate and pierce the veil, but it is well worth it. The ancient prophets, like Abraham, had lots of time to meditate and ponder as they watched their flocks. We live in such a busy, noisy world that it can be a challenge. I often like to go to the mountains where I am away from the world and where I can tune in to God. I also like to just sit quietly and ponder while I read the scriptures or write in my journal. As you practice trying to pierce the veil, it will come to you and it will become easier the more you do it.

Bishop I appreciate your message to JustMe. I appreciate many of the things you have taught me through your messages on this board. I think I need to try this one. You are so right, it is difficult to get away from the business of this world. There are so many distractions that it's difficult to even find privacy or quiet to pray. I love your idea of going to the mountains. Thank you!

~Jules

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message