Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Other Special Experiences » guides and gifts
Re: guides and gifts [message #2908 is a reply to message #2907] Tue, 15 April 2014 21:36 Go to previous message
iWitness
Hey, and welcome!

My father, older sister, and younger sister have meditations like this frequently. My older sister, Ashley, and my dad have the most contact with their guides. This is not crazy, but something very significant. You should write them down(like you've done here), ponder, and pray about these experiences. Meditation is something I'd like to pick up again and become better at. I've never had contact from my guides, but have had dreams with deceased family members who've taught me things of importance to my life.

There is a man by the name of Doug Mendenhall, and he has some things to say about being given significant gifts in the spirit. One of his really good books is Conquering Spiritual Evil. Folks here recommended it to me for a long time before I finally broke down and bought it. I'm so glad I did!

-Katie

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My angelic voice - for a minute...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 02:36:30 MDT 2024