Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Other Special Experiences » guides and gifts
guides and gifts [message #2906] Thu, 10 April 2014 18:58 Go to previous message
Beloved Daughter
Hi everyone, first post here and I am happy I found you guys. The past few days I have been a "lurker" reading dozens of posts from this and other forums and blogs/websites relating to the topics here. About a year ago I had an experience and wondered if anyone else had anything similar that could share some additional insights and knowledge on it.

I was in meditation and asked if I had any guides that they be shown to me. The first guide I met I just saw light but got the feeling that the person in the light was female. I asked her name but didn't get anything right now. I asked if she had anything for me. She had a gift for me and it was a scepter. Golden with jewels on top. I asked her what it was for and she said clearing energies

Asked if there were any other gifts. She then gave me another gift. A purple robe. I asked what it was for and didn't get anything at this time. She put it on me.

The next guide I saw light first and then a silhouette of a man. I asked his name and he said it was Mark. I asked if he had any gifts for me. He gave me a staff/rod. Asked what it was for and he said protection/the path.

Asking if there were any other gifts, he then gave me a crown and golden slippers. I didn't get what they were for.

Last he gave me a book that looked like scriptures and said it was for knowledge.

That was the end of the guides. However, when I did a meditation to get in touch with my higher self and asked my guides to come in first and five showed up. The two I had "met" earlier were apart of the five.

I was the 6th member and the others stood in a circle around me.

Writing this makes me feel a little crazy... lol Please let me know I am not Confused

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: My angelic voice - for a minute...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:55:03 MDT 2024