Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #648 is a reply to message #134] Sun, 15 July 2012 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
Amonhi
I wish our words could be more easily understood as to address our thoughts more clearly.

It has been said the Adamic language is perfect because there is no opportunity to be misunderstood. This is hard for me to fathom given the faults of English, which I feel are less but still present in other languages.

One of the greatest limitations of this board is it removes the ability to communicate directly as spirits. When I learned to speak with the tongue of angels, I was able to understand a person's words beyond what they actually said. I cannot do that through the internet. As such, our written words are lacking many things, including facial expressions, body language, and the spiritual clarification of words.

- Dragon

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message