Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #2071 is a reply to message #88] Wed, 23 January 2013 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FreddyV is currently offline  FreddyV
Quote:
. 25 And this we saw also, and bear record, that an angel of God who was in authority in the presence of God, who rebelled against the Only Begotten Son whom the Father loved and who was in the bosom of the Father, was thrust down from the presence of God and the Son,
26 And was called Perdition, for the heavens wept over him--he was Lucifer, a son of the morning.
27 And we beheld, and lo, he is fallen! is fallen, even a son of the morning! Doctrine and Covenants, Section 76)

The heavens wept over him. They cried, he is fallen! is fallen, even a son of the morning!

I had a powerful experience reading this not long ago. We wept because we knew him. I have seen him, so I can say with certainty that we definitely knew him. He was very familiar to me. I can also say that we wept because he rejected the Father. Would we not also weep if one of our own family members openly rejected our Father? There is no hatred, but a sense of loss and mourning.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message