Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #134 is a reply to message #133] Fri, 16 July 2010 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
Quote:
1. Do you think God Hates his prodigal Son Satan?
Does God have an extreme aversion for Lucifer? I would say yes. Does he feel hostility? I don't believe He does.

It seems God and Christ have an aversion to Satan which is why they "cast him out". "Get thee hence"...
I agree with you.

2. I agree again.
Quote:
Please note I DO draw a distinction between a true servant of Satan and those who claim to worship the devil.

3. I understand, and agree.
Quote:
This is a trick question. A true enemy would take the shirt off my back only to try and strangle me with it in any way they could. I do not consider all Satanists, Atheists or Samaritans to be my enemies.

4. Your right. A very pointed trick question. Excellent answer! (IMO)
Quote:
If they are truly beyond help, having denied the Holy Ghost and shed innocent blood, then they have themselves become a satan.

5. Again very good clarification, and I agree.

I wish our words could be more easily understood as to address our thoughts more clearly. I believe I have a good understanding of what you mean when you say that you hate Satan. Sadly, if someone else "hates Satan" they may or may not hate him the same way you expressed and their will not communicate much without further communications.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message