Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #133 is a reply to message #128] Fri, 16 July 2010 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
Quote:
hate   [heyt] Show IPA verb,hat·ed, hat·ing, noun
verb (used with object)
1. to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest: to hate the enemy; to hate bigotry.
2. to be unwilling; dislike: I hate to do it.
verb (used without object)
3. to feel intense dislike, or extreme aversion or hostility.
noun
4. intense dislike; extreme aversion or hostility.
5. the object of extreme aversion or hostility.

1. Do you think God Hates his prodigal Son Satan?
Does God have an extreme aversion for Lucifer? I would say yes. Does he feel hostility? I don't believe He does.

2. Do you think Christ Hates his wayward brother Lucifer?
Once more, as Jesus Christ is in the very image of the Father and united in all things, Jesus Christ has an extreme aversion for his brother Lucifer, but not hostility.

3. Would you consider having dinner with a servant of Satan?
I cannot foresee circumstances in which there would be anything to gain by sharing a meal with a true servant of Satan. I certainly would not let such a person into my home. As a matter of fact, I have dedicated my home and my land to be a place of refuge from such people. Please note I DO draw a distinction between a true servant of Satan and those who claim to worship the devil.

4. Would you give the shirt off your back to your evil enemies/Satanists/Atheists/Samaritans?
This is a trick question. A true enemy would take the shirt off my back only to try and strangle me with it in any way they could. I do not consider all Satanists, Atheists or Samaritans to be my enemies.

5. How does Satan differ from his servants?
Being the leader of all things evil and nasty, I know Satan seeks my eternal as well as my mortal destruction. A true servant of Satan seeks the same, but I believe the further removed a being is from Satan, the greater chance there is of repentance and reconciliation. In this way, I hold no hope of persuading Satan to turn from his evil ways. Mortal servants of Satan still have that opportunity. Thus, there is the difference between Satan and his servants. If they are truly beyond help, having denied the Holy Ghost and shed innocent blood, then they have themselves become a satan.

- Dragon

- Dragon

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message