Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #128 is a reply to message #124] Wed, 14 July 2010 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
Thank you, This was very clarifying!

1. Non-active hatred. - Ok, I agree, but would use different words to describe it. (Not sure what words, but I would replace the word "hate" because of it's active/motivating meaning to so many people.

2. Warning against Evil. - Again, I agree. Non-active approach. The moment we make an active attack against evil or those who we believe to be evil, we play the pawn of Satan.

3. Wink That's why I like you so much!

4. Agapao and Agape - these are different words representing different types of love. Look up "Feed my sheep" and the 3 different types of love Christ uses in these verses. Very interesting. English is a terrible langue for communicating!

5. Enmity - I agree.

6. "It is natural to let the enmity build within us. There is a rush to hating something we KNOW to be evil."

I agree. It is this experience that Satan uses to his advantage. When we hate evil to the point that we are willing to destroy it in the world by actively fighting against what we think is evil, then Satan uses our hate against us and we are his pawns. happens all the time. Justified Violence!

7. You are right that people who qualify for the Terrestrial world or higher will be permitted to enjoy the Millennial peace. I would add that only those who are not willing to destroy the evil or those they feel are evil or misguided or mislead will be permitted to stay. There will be other religious groups from atheist to Mormons, Protestants, Satan worshipers and more. They will have in common peace. They will be able to live together peaceably and as equals. They will not fight each other or try to destroy each other which is what gives Satan power. They will be "ONE" in the sense that "if we are not ONE, we are not HIS".

It can be extremely difficult to not judge and hate others from other religions. Christians especially hate Satanists for example. And although they can give room for other Christians, they have a difficult time giving room for those whom they esteem to be their evil enemies.

The story of the "Good Samaritan" is especially wonderful as an example of how the kinsman/brothers of the fallen man left him for dead, but his national enemy, the evil Samaritan cared for him, fed, clothed, housed and even loved him.

One that note, a few final questions?

1. Do you think God Hates his prodigal Son Satan?
2. Do you think Christ Hates his wayward brother Lucifer?
3. Would you consider having dinner with a servant of Satan?
4. Would you give the shirt off your back to your evil enemies/Satanists/Atheists/Samaritans?
5. How does Satan differ from his servants?

Peace will reign when we become peaceful.

Amonhi

Love and peace,
Amonhi

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message