Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #114 is a reply to message #106] Mon, 05 July 2010 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
Dragon,

To help you see this from another point of view, I wrote some leading questions. I encourage you to read and answer only 1 question at a time:

1 - What does your hatred for Satan and evil cause you to do? What actions does this hatred encourage? (For hypothetical example?)
- It seemed you referred to hating Satan in "a non-active way". Please explain or detail non-active...

2 - You stated, "Without action, the emotion of love grows cold and dies." Does this also apply to hate in that you could readily say that, "Without action, the emotion of hate grows cold and dies."

3 - You stated, "For how can you show love for someone if you do not follow them?" and you quoted John 14:15... Can you think of anyone that you love that you do not follow?

4 - Christ taught that we should "love our enemy". Christ also said, "If you love me, keep my commandments". You say that we cannot love someone without following them. Can we love our enemy without following them? (For example, Hitler)

5 - Does the natural man have enmity for Evil?

6 - If everyone hates Evil/Satan, and this is right and good, then why does this hatred empower Satan to reign with blood and horror on the Earth?

7 - If Satan uses the our enmity toward him to "reign", (with blood and horror), on the earth, then what needs to change before the millennium can start globally in which Satan's ability to reign ends?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message