Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #113 is a reply to message #106] Mon, 05 July 2010 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Elina is currently offline  Elina
There are multiple different kinds of "love". It appears that we may be using one word to denote different things. What is the most important thing to understand is that there are only two sides of the energy equation. The light and the dark. "Hate" "fear" "aversion" and so on, are on the negative side of the scale.
Love, kindness, goodwill, peace, and so on are on the light and positive side of the scale.

If we occupy our minds, hearts, or any portion of our being with any emotion, thought or intention on the negative side of the scale, we are our selves acting for the king of that side - Satan.

All light comes from God
All darkness comes from Satan
(Not that I'm saying literal Light and Dark, but negative and positive energy.)

We are judged by our hearts. The thoughts, feelings and intents of our hearts for this very reason. If there is a place in our hearts for any feeling of unrest, contention, or dis-harmony we serve the dark. Weather we know it or not. One cannot conclude that if they have any portion of discord within their being that they are truly serving the light and the God of Creation in that instance in which these things are active within them. We worship the God of Creation. All destruction comes from Satan, and all negativity destroys. It is the cause of all wars, sickness, (dis-ease), contention, and finally death.

The quote "If ye love me..." is another example of the word "Love" being a limited term. This type of love is not even the same type of love that we should have for our heavenly parents when we become as "friends" rather than servants. It is a mis-use of the word, this is not the type of love that we must possess for all, even Satan. (I have heard that we must hate the sin, yet not the sinner. I would think this would apply to Satan... However I take it a step farther and say that hate, for even a sin is an incorrect use of the tem "hate". A person who chooses not to take an unwise action, not because they hate the action, but because they love another action more, and can see the wisdom in one choice over another, is free from fear, and thus can choose not to "sin" and still remain in the light and peace of the positive energy and thus, be in the space of/with God.)

I feel that in this quote stating that you will love the one and hate the other is a misunderstanding of the terms. And... A thought form from a past world that has and will continue to destroy. It served an important purpose at the time, but that purpose has been fulfilled and we now move on toward a milinium of peace, in which Satan is bound by the light/righteousness of all humanity. There cannot be "on earth as in Heaven" peace, love and unity so long as the inhabitants of the earth reside in any portion on that which is not the abiding principals of the inhabitants of heaven.

Love and Light to all,

Elina Elliaison

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message