Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them » By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them (Discussion of the book.)
Re: By Their Fruits Ye Shall Know Them [message #1036 is a reply to message #88] Tue, 28 August 2012 18:35 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mormonhah is currently offline  mormonhah
After reading through all the posts that I was able on this forum, I find that words are not sufficient to explain how I am feeling.

I understand this may be a stretch but is there a way to have better communication than this forum? I have not been able to put the thoughts of my heart into words and when I do write, it frequently isn't what I am feeling anyway.

I know that FB has private groups but I also know that FB is seen by big brother at every level. Is this also?

If I had not actually got into this work and been called of God, I would back out. But I cannot back out: I have no doubt of the truth.
Joseph Smith, Jr.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message