Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » Current Church Doctrine » Looking for a quote (Who first instituted the need for a Year's Supply?)
Looking for a quote [message #2683] Sun, 18 August 2013 09:36 Go to previous message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
As some of you may know, I am writing a fictionalized fulfillment of prophecies between now and the end of the world. In this book, I am trying to make reference to every prophecy which drives the plot. In the novel, when WW3 is approaching, the subject of food storage comes up. Well, I wanted the original quote to show the reader how long it has been. But I can't find it! This is partly because it was given in the 1930's or so.

I figured if there was any group of people who could help me find this quote, it would be this one. I also think it would be interesting to analyze the original commandment and compare that to how it is preached/implemented today.

- Dragon

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The Final Battle after the Millennium
Next Topic: How can one be a slave to the Holy Ghost? Is that a bad thing?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 17:54:13 MDT 2024