Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Near Death Experiences » Apparently Accident Prone (3 dangerous incidents in one summer)
Re: Apparently Accident Prone [message #2470 is a reply to message #2469] Sat, 18 May 2013 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sheol27 is currently offline  Sheol27
That reminds me!

Incident #4
The summer or two prior to this one I visited this job to oversee some underground utilities that were getting put in. It was a breezy day but all of the sudden everything went completely still. Then the wind violently picked up and building materials went flying.

I looked up and these framers were working on this multistory building right above me. They were standing up these perimeter section of walls. This wall was about to fly off onto me from above. (this wall section weighed about 500 lbs) I found a close by hole to jump in when they wall went flying, despite those framers trying to hang onto it, it came at me! It was not much further than a foot away from taking off my head!

Incident #5
This same previous summer I was working near this gas main that was severed by where I was working. It was loud and dirt went flying into the air 30 feet or so. I took off running! I'm glad that it didn't ignite!

Incident #6
In that winter before that I had grown a beard because it is really cold in Wyoming. I was working on my truck (in that winter I ended up paying 11k in repairs) trying to get it to run and it backfired and a flame torched my beard! Since then I've kept my face clean shaven. I figured that was the Lord's way of telling me to be more clean looking.

I was visiting family and my brother was pushing me to grow a beard again. I said, "No, thanks." He pushed to know a reason why. (I wasn't paying much attention but there were a bunch of preteen girls in the room) I didn't like being pushed so I said really seriously, "You know what, Doomsday is coming in a couple of years or so and crap is going to hit the fan! It will be hard to come by razors and I will have to have a beard then so I am going to enjoy being cleaned shaven for now!" Anyways, those preteens were pretty freaked. Shocked I didn't want trouble from their parents. I told them that the Millenium was going to start soon and that the earth would have another 1000 years or so..... Confused

Maybe I should just start a dangerous incidents blog...... Rolling Eyes

JulesGP wrote on Sat, 18 May 2013 11:03
It sounds like between this and your blood poisoning experience, the Lord must want to keep you around right now - as you said. (It also sounds like fishing may someday be the death of you..... Wink ). Thank you for sharing these experiences!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:17:54 MDT 2024