Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » Our Story (How Mr. and Mrs. Seeker received their promise..)
Re: Our Story [message #461 is a reply to message #422] Wed, 06 June 2012 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
Thrones wrote on Tue, 29 May 2012 01:32
Thank-you very much for sharing this story.

Quote:

During this time we decided to study the temple endowment in detail. We focused on understanding the covenants we each made. We searched the "law of God" and "the law of Christ" and pondered on questions like, "Why do the women covenant to obey one law and the men another?"

Could you elaborate on what you discovered about these two laws and the sexes?

I know many people are concerned about the sacred temple ceremonies and I am not sure how much can be discussed openly on the forum. I will ask the Moderators what they think is acceptable/permissible, and where such discussions should be had.

If I can, (and when I get some free time), I will start a new topic to discuss this...

~ Seeker

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message