Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Other Special Experiences » Question to Dragons?
icon5.gif  Question to Dragons? [message #2420] Mon, 06 May 2013 00:03 Go to previous message
Ender is currently offline  Ender
Sorry, but I wasn't sure where I should post this. I chose Special Experiences because my question refers to experiences that would have been special to those who have had them. I noticed the area of the forum titled "Dragon's Cave" and have seen a couple people talking about themselves being "Dragons" in other threads. What I want to know is: How did you find out? Is it symbolic or literal, as in your spirit is actually that of a dragon's? Is that what you were in the pre-existance? Are you born with missions different from most people? Does everyone have there own "thing" or is it just some people are dragons and some are not? I'm a little confused by this but interested in learning more if it's ok to talk about.

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Help with Genealogy
Next Topic: My angelic voice - for a minute...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 08:26:49 MDT 2024