Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » Thank the Lord, Angels know how to drive!
Thank the Lord, Angels know how to drive! [message #2170] Sun, 03 February 2013 08:35 Go to previous message
JulesGP

I'm relaying an experience I had just about 20 minutes ago....

I have not slept since Friday night - as I had a late Saturday night surveillance, and just got home. By the time I left my post to drive home this morning, it was light outside, but there is a very thick fog outside. As I was driving down the freeway (about 65-70 mph), I hit a patch of ice that went on for about a mile. I immediately started to fishtail, hit the brakes (yes guys, I know that was not the "smartest" reaction Rolling Eyes ), and tried to correct back and forth....

During these few seconds, I saw a handful of very recent accidents all around me, on both sides of the freeway, and even passed an entire car bumper in the middle of one of the lanes. I remembered back to the year 2000, when I flipped my Explorer driving through a terrible storm in Montana. That terror rushed back to me and I just knew I was going to flip my Durango now - and crash like I did 13 years ago.

Before I get to the end (which obviously ends with me reaching my house and having enough faculties about me to type this....), I need to add a caveat. My boy and I have been going through some serious trials with my ex-husband, where I have pleaded for angels to surround and protect my son and I. I have had multiple witnesses that my son has literally been shielded by angels as he has been with his father, and that I would be protected too.

Back to the part where I am fishtailing down the freeway..... I do not know how, but something took control of my vehicle and it immediately straightened out, drove smoothly, and I did not feel the least bit of slipping as I slowed and continued down the freeway on that ice patch. I KNOW it wasn't MY brilliant driving skills - plus I haven't slept in 36 hours, so I can't take credit for quick thinking or judgment. I know that I was protected by angels this morning. I could not think of anything else the rest of the drive home, but to thank God for blessing me with safety and protection as I have asked for, so I could be alive to go get my son and bring him home!

~Jules

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Angels Who Assist Us
Next Topic: Angels Constantly Around Us
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 05:06:02 MDT 2024