Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Demons » The Valleys are as Low as the Mountains are High (Negative Contrasts Before Positive Triumphs)
The Valleys are as Low as the Mountains are High [message #2026] Fri, 18 January 2013 07:18 Go to previous message
brrgilbert is currently offline  brrgilbert
The stage was set for a showdown just prior to taking out my own endowments preparatory to serving the Lord on a mission. My repentance was complete and sincere. I was preparing myself in all ways to consecrate two years of my life to the Lord. It was something I dreamed of after meeting and being converted by dedicated disciples. I wanted to be one, too.

I fell fast asleep on the couch in the front room of my parent's home. I had a very troubling dream wherein I found myself bound, unable to move. In my dream, I was levitated off of the couch and went crashing through a picture window - still unawakened by the subliminal shock. I was being projected, bound, laying face up though still able to perceive my position; over adjacent fields by our home - still unawakened by the subliminal shock. In my dream, I was struggling to utter the words that my father had taught me in order to free myself from being so bound. I was unable to speak. I struggled while I was being hurled through space and around over the various fields - still unawakened by the subliminal shock. Finally in a desperate "all or nothing" attempt, I managed to barely rasp out, "In the name of . . . ." Immediately I plummeted to the lawn just outside of my parent's front door - still unawakened by the subliminal shock. I reached for the doorknob and opened it up to enter into the house. Upon turning the corner from the hall to the front room, oddly it was raining inside the house. I immediately woke up - awakened by a subliminal peculiarity and not the subliminal shock presented by the the previously dreamed events. I awoke and arose from the couch. The room was dark, but because of the skylight in the ceiling and the picture window, there was starlight enough to allow me to proceed toward my bedroom without turning on the lights. I rounded the corner and started down the hallway. I was frightened by what I had experienced in my dream. I was coming up on the intersection between the laundry area and the hallway. About three feet from the blind corner to the laundry room, I saw as it were, a darker than the twilight, torso of a man about 8 inches taller than myself reaching out from behind that corner. I could see the dark figure reaching down and around to grab me across my head and shoulder. My immediate reaction was to bring my hands up to cover my face. There was no impact or contact. I knew what I saw and then there was nothing. I was terrified. Upon reaching my bedroom, I turned on the light, dressed for bed and leaving the lights on I returned down the hall, past that laundry area to a chair outside my parents bedroom. I wanted to be near someone who could comfort and protect me. If I remember correctly, they heard me and we said a prayer together after I recounted to them the incident. It took some time before I was able to fall asleep in that chair with the lights on outside my parent's bedroom. They were there in case I needed their help. They were there to protect me when I needed assurance that I was safe. It is only through fear that power is given to such manifestations. Perfect love casteth out all fear.

This was the negative experience. There may be a future time when I feel it is appropriate to share the positive one.

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

The Little Prince by St. Exupery

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Demons Attempting To Thwart Righteousness
Next Topic: Possession, 2