Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Demons » Possession, 2
Possession, 2 [message #2005] Wed, 16 January 2013 16:36 Go to previous message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
My oldest son married a woman who had severe mental illness issues, diagnosed and prescribed psychotropic meds for it. She led our son down some very weird and scary paths of supposed emotional wellness techniques that ended up messing up his mind pretty severely. Long (LONG) story short, she got him to disown his entire family - because no one was as celestial as they were and they refused to associate with anyone who was not going to the highest heaven where they were going. She also disowned all of the members of her family, and pretty much isolated themselves from members of their ward. When her mental illness became too much for him to handle, they ended up divorcing.

In retrospect, and after learning so many things here and in the books I have been reading, I have no doubt she was possessed by evil spirits in a very bad way. What's more, she introduced our son to so many bad things that he is now possessed also. Since his divorce he has completely left the church and is following a lot of destructive, vile and evil living patterns. We have reestablished some levels of communication with him, but he practically seethes with animosity and ridicule for "that" church as he puts it. We end up having to keep our contacts very light and surfacy, and hope we can slowly build back what was lost.

I wonder -- considering the Lord won't help us do anything to violate someone else' free agency, can or should we try to cast out evil spirits from long distance without the person's consent or knowledge?

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: The Valleys are as Low as the Mountains are High
Next Topic: As a Child
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 10:58:46 MDT 2024