Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » Missionary Experiences » As a missionary
As a missionary [message #1613] Sun, 16 December 2012 13:21 Go to previous message
FreddyV is currently offline  FreddyV
I have had some amazing experiences recently. Last week, two young sisters walked into the church on a Thursday night, right as I was leaving. They asked, "if we want to know more about this church, where do we go?" I knew the missionaries were somewhere inside the church so I tried to quickly find them. Being unable, I shared a brief testimony in the foyer that this Gospel is meant to bring people to come to know their Savior. It was short, but a powerful missionary experience. They both had smiles from ear to ear. They left and I phoned the full time missionaries and its in their hands now. I was very grateful to be able to share a brief testimony of the Savior to two of God's children who were seeking Him.

I then had the miraculous opportunity to talk with two people who both recently received a vision of the Savior. One is a recent convert, and she has had A LOT of miraculous experiences. While doing baptisms for the dead, she has witnessed many of those who are recipients of these ordinances, as well as other angels who participate in this work.

Both are learning about what it means to receive the Savior's testimony. Both are amazing and I was very strengthened by their witnesses. Actually, I've invited them both to come here and share their experiences. I hope to see them soon.

I find it miraculous to be able to have these experiences of sharing testimony, of being able to guide, as I have been guided by many of you. I am so young in my testimony, so limited in my own knowledge, yet so blessed to receive such faith and knowledge building experiences.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Three powerful experiences I had as a missionary
Next Topic: Humility
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 20:43:08 MDT 2024