Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel (Is this a True or False Doctrine?)
The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1609] Sat, 15 December 2012 19:11 Go to previous message
Kingdom of ZION is currently offline  Kingdom of ZION
Foreword

This volume is entitled, The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel. As the name implies, it is about the doctrine of Jesus Christ's return to the earth. As the Spirit first began to reveal this doctrine to me [the author], I was literally astonished! Never in my life had I supposed that such a thing was possible. Now I see this doctrine scattered throughout our modern scriptures. It is the primary message of the Book of Mormon. It is also spoken of in the Pearl of Great Price and the Doctrine and Covenants. In the scriptures it originates in the book of Deuteronomy, but has not been understood fully. But thanks to Joseph Smith, the keys necessary to understanding this doctrine have been restored. We live in the day when the great and marvelous work will be fulfilled. It is said in the scriptures that "all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have testified" of the truth of this doctrine. Even though all the prophets since Samuel may have known of this doctrine, it has not been common knowledge among the people. This knowledge was to pertain to our day and time, and therefore, is part of the restoration of all things which commenced through Joseph Smith. It is the words of scripture which Joseph Smith has given us which plainly reveal this doctrine, although Peter first spoke of it, in terms which can be understood, in the book of Acts. It has been written: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (John 17:3)

Coming of Eliyah is yet future, the Restoration of Yesrael and the Kingdom or Gospel and the other 2/3's of the Book of Mormon will follow. If Eliyah does not come, then with the coming of the Messiah, the earth shall be cursed and utterly wasted!

[Updated on: Sat, 15 December 2012 19:13]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message