Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Miracles » A Bottle of Medicine (Modern day miracle patterned after an ancient one)
A Bottle of Medicine [message #1587] Thu, 13 December 2012 13:44 Go to previous message
Called to Serve is currently offline  Called to Serve
Years ago my husband lost his job and I only had $10 in the bank at the time. I was worried because I only had a small bottle of medicine for my children and they were sick. I looked at the bottle, and based on what I had observed many times before, I guessed that there were only two doses left in the bottle. I figured I would need to buy more and that would take most of the $10 I had. However, since there was nothing I could do about it, I just went ahead and used the medicine as normal.

After giving one dose, I figured I must have estimated wrong. The amount of medicine in the bottle (which was transparent, by the way) had only decreased a little. I used the medicine several times over the next few weeks, though my kids' illness and through a teething episode. I used it about 5 or 6 times and the amount of medicine decreased by about half. I just assumed that I'd been wrong and didn't think anything of it until my husband got a new job.

The first time I used the medicine after my husband got a new job I drained the bottle. I was astonished. The same amount of medicine that had given me 5 to 6 doses when my husband was out of work gave me only one after he had gotten a job. I knew it was the work of the Lord.

I am grateful for the demonstration of love that the Lord gave me. I am still not certain why I was given this miracle. I didn't ask for one and wasn't expecting any divine intervention. I suppose He just wanted me to know that He was watching over me in order to prepare me for the road ahead of me.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: A lifetime of miracles, still waiting for C&E
Next Topic: Hummingbird
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 13:40:17 MDT 2024