Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Remembering Dreams (Dreams)
Remembering Dreams [message #1405] Thu, 08 November 2012 22:24 Go to previous message
mac is currently offline  mac
I shared some thoughts about dreams and dreaming elsewhere, and realized that this might be a good place for such discussion as well.

Before sharing an interesting succession of dreams I ended up having, I'll start out with this thought, which I expressed before experiencing something completely different. I'm just curious about others' experience or take on this.

Regardless of whether we remember our dreams or not, it seems to be the consensus among those who supposedly know (doctors, neurologists, researchers, etc.), that everyone dreams, essentially every night while they sleep. I am one of those who seldom remembers my night-time dreams. That is the way it has always been for me -- as a general rule, it is very rare that I have any vivid memory of my dreams. But over the course of the past couple years, I have had this experience of gaining new understanding and having the eyes of my understanding continually opened. Some of it comes from studying the scriptures and other books, etc. Some of it comes from spiritual discussions. Sometimes I get discernible impressions while I am awake. But oftentimes I can't account in any way for where the new understanding comes from. Sometimes it feels like it is poured into my mind while I am asleep, and I wake up with it in the morning, but simply have no memory or understanding of how it happens. So it makes me wonder if it happens via dreams that I can't/don't recall.

Just wondered if anyone else has had similar experiences, and/or can shed any further light on this theory.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: I dreamed of my father last night.
Next Topic: Clean House?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 23:02:12 MDT 2024