Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » 4/14/2012 Asking and Receiving
4/14/2012 Asking and Receiving [message #1227] Wed, 10 October 2012 13:54 Go to previous message
Gad is currently offline  Gad
I had had several visions and other experiences years earlier. Starting in March 2012, I had started thinking about some of these things and what they meant. The idea that I had perhaps had my calling and election made sure during those prior occasions started to tickle my mind.

I had decided that I would pray and ask if that was the case and if not, what my standing was before God.

April 14, 2012, was the first chance I had to find some time to myself. I knelt and prayed asking God what those earlier experiences meant. Soon after the prayer, I was carried away by an Angel. I was shown the throne room of God. I saw the Father and Son ordaining a man to the true priesthood. I saw 5 others in line waiting for the ordination. After I came to myself, I heard the Voice speak "This day thou art my begotten son." Repeated three times. Each time I heard the Voice I felt a burning start at my head and go down to my toes.

I understood that I had been accepted and adopted by Christ and the Father. That nothing could prevent me from "growing up" to be like Them (save the unpardonable sin) and that there was more offered to mortal men (the ordination that I witnessed others receive).

Now, I live and work towards making myself worthy of that next gift.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message