Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » An Angel In My Bedroom (One of my experiences with angels)
Re: An Angel In My Bedroom [message #3385 is a reply to message #1161] Sat, 01 November 2014 13:23 Go to previous message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney
It's good to see more discussion going on and this was a good one. I've never felt as uplifted on any other forum as I do here.

swiftbrook I relate to your experience, although, I've only had one "bad" experience (many with disembodied spirits) and that was too many for me. I've never had an experience that I recognize (or recall) as being visited from an angel and I sometimes wonder why I am "broke" that this has been kept from me. It's been a very long road for me and I have never had anyone who have shared experiences till coming here and then there has been so many game changing events for me, including my C&E. My family (imo) thinks I've lost it, but what can one do?

I wish for so many answers, but this forum has been so helpful.

Thanks everyone. Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Are some more open to angels, demons, etc.?
Next Topic: My time with John The Beloved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 19:13:02 MDT 2024