Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » An Angel In My Bedroom (One of my experiences with angels)
Re: An Angel In My Bedroom [message #2232 is a reply to message #2229] Fri, 22 February 2013 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JulesGP

swiftbrook wrote on Fri, 22 February 2013 18:00
Thanks for your response! Amonhi suggested I come here after I told him that I had received my C&E 18 months ago but have not experienced any visions, messengers, or visits with the Lord. I think that was inspired advice.

So, is it just me, or do angels USUALLY appear in people's bedrooms at night? Those seem to be the accounts I hear of the most! Just wondering... Smile

Awesome, I'm so glad Amonhi invited you!

I have had visitations from beyond the veil all my life; I just didn't talk about it as much until the last few years, and after I received my C&E Rolling Eyes . I guess I didn't like the feedback I received - especially from members of the church.

Most of the visitations I've had in my bedroom at night have been very negative experiences. But that's just me. I hear Joseph Smith had a cool one.... Very Happy

But I will tell you this. I did not always recognize angels - part of my understanding came from the things I've learned here from members of this forum, and also from experiences I've had since receiving my C&E (although this visitation in this thread was a couple of months before I accepted my C&E).

I just finished and highly recommend the book discussed in this section of the forum: The Unspeakable Gift of the Holy Ghost also has some very good information and discusses angels. If you email Elliaison here: orders@elliaison.org , you can order a copy!

~Jules

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Are some more open to angels, demons, etc.?
Next Topic: My time with John The Beloved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 10:28:35 MDT 2024