Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » An Angel In My Bedroom (One of my experiences with angels)
Re: An Angel In My Bedroom [message #2228 is a reply to message #2227] Fri, 22 February 2013 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JulesGP

swiftbrook wrote on Fri, 22 February 2013 17:23
Have you ever seen a female angel? I have yet to hear anyone say their heavenly messenger was female. Last night I was drifting off to sleep (I actually dreamt all night long that I was being taught about Calling and Election and other things by Amonhi) I heard a female call out my name loudly. I felt it was a heavenly messenger.

Swiftbrook, I'm so happy to see you posting here!

This visitor did not reveal their identity, and I did not see their face clearly enough. But I actually felt like this angel was female - and I think it might have been my grandma or my great grandma. I don't know for sure though, that's just the feeling I had.

I've had angels speak to me where I did not know or have a feeling about their gender either way, and I've had angels speak to me before that were clearly male. I would say I've had more males than females visit me though.

Quote:
Also, another question, does it scare you to have someone appear to you at night in your bedroom? I ask because it scares me a little. The only visitors I have had at night are demons (my husband is gone at night) and I've had some very scary experiences! Not sure I like the idea of ANYONE coming uninvited, even an angel of light. (I'm much prefer and would be thrilled to meet heavenly messengers while walking or meditating in the forest). But, I really want and NEED to receive angels so I can progress and I really look forward to and pray for this experience. I am praying to have my fear taken away because I desire messengers from Father greatly, even if they come to my bedroom at night!

I have had lots of experience with visitations from good and bad spirits, angels, and demons. I don't like visitations from bad spirits and demons no matter when or where it is, Laughing . But whenever it has been a good spirit or angel, it has not scared me - even though it was a surprise!

That is good that you're praying about having your fear removed, because it is awesome when the veil is thinned this way!

~Jules

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Are some more open to angels, demons, etc.?
Next Topic: My time with John The Beloved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 12:03:32 MDT 2024