Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » An Angel In My Bedroom (One of my experiences with angels)
An Angel In My Bedroom [message #1161] Sat, 22 September 2012 22:10 Go to previous message
JulesGP

I've had some recent experiences with angels, and I thought I'd share one of them here.

This particular experience happened a few months ago. There were some things going on in my life that the spirit had been telling me I needed to change. I was dragging my feet because of the personal difficulty involved, and because I was "fearing the arm of the flesh". The spirit became more and more heavy - telling me that I really needed to make these changes, and I continued to stall.

One night I had terrible insomnia, and as I lay in my bed, person appeared in the doorway of my bedroom. It told me that I needed to make this change in my life NOW - and not delay any longer. It left such an impression on me and I could not deny the truthfulness of the messenger or the message.

I changed the thing I had been procrastinating immediately the next day, and kick myself for not listening to the spirit in the first place. (I am not suggesting as a friend of mine joked - that you neglect to follow the spirit in order to evoke visitations from angels Rolling Eyes .) But it was a cool experience to have an angel come to me that way with a message. I look back at that and I see how incredibly important it was for me to not only make those changes in the first place, but to change them RIGHT THEN without delay. If I hadn't, it could have detrimentally affected the lives of others and changed the course of mine for the worse as well.

~Jules

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Are some more open to angels, demons, etc.?
Next Topic: My time with John The Beloved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:55:15 MDT 2024