Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Testimonies You Have Gained and How You Gained Them » Turning of Hearts to Fathers (The Scripture Expounded Through Revelation)
Re: Turning of Hearts to Fathers [message #2377 is a reply to message #1882] Fri, 12 April 2013 11:28 Go to previous message
Kingdom of ZION is currently offline  Kingdom of ZION
brrgilbert wrote on Mon, 07 January 2013 20:39
I have come to realize that Heavenly Father is the ultimate Social Engineer. With His infinite foreknowledge; knowing His offspring and knowing what they would do in given circumstances, He orchestrated their(our) "times" and "places" whereby the most "fruitful" conditions would exist for Him to reap the harvest in bringing to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. It is not by happenstance that we are who we are. Our "conditions" are optimally given and tailor made so that God's purposes can and will be brought forth. He is a glorious and loving Father through which all things shall work out for our and His good. The Kingdom does not need to be forced. It will be an orchestrated procession of righteousness with all the pure in heart doing their individual parts. The sum of the whole will be greater than the sum of the individual parts. The way is through peace and harmony. That harmony needs to be quickened.

I agree with everything you have said here, and I would go further to say His 'infinite foreknowledge' as infinite. Not only does He know the very moment He organized a spirit whether they will one day become a Son of Perdition or G_d. He knows billions upon billions of years without end before He organize that same spirit what kind of being it is and everything they will do and think until the ends of eternity, without end. And though He does everything for everyone's good, everyone will only prove what they are to themselves ultimately.

Shalom

Coming of Eliyah is yet future, the Restoration of Yesrael and the Kingdom or Gospel and the other 2/3's of the Book of Mormon will follow. If Eliyah does not come, then with the coming of the Messiah, the earth shall be cursed and utterly wasted!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message