Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Testimonies You Have Gained and How You Gained Them » Turning of Hearts to Fathers (The Scripture Expounded Through Revelation)
Re: Turning of Hearts to Fathers [message #1605 is a reply to message #1442] Fri, 14 December 2012 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Called to Serve is currently offline  Called to Serve
My grandmother was a character who probably wouldn't have garnered respect from anybody, no matter how easy to please they might have been. She abandoned my mother when she was a toddler, ran around with men, frequented bars, and so forth. She was not well tolerated, let alone liked, by her own children.

There was a time a few months ago where it was revealed to me that it just may have been part of God's plan for my grandmother to be like this. I cannot describe my understanding of the situation because it is too intricate. It's just that her character caused certain things to happen that brought about the circumstances that led to my mom's conversion and then to my being taught the gospel as I was. I don't believe she "failed" in life the way most of us would have thought she did.

Of course, this has served to turn my heart to my grandmother. I have felt her presence during some very spiritual experiences I have had. I think it is important for us to love our ancestors as God loves them.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message