Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Helping Others » Get Involved in a Good Cause » The role that I feel I am intended to play (New Jerusalem)
The role that I feel I am intended to play [message #903] Tue, 14 August 2012 10:39 Go to previous message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
Event hough I have not yet received my C&E, I have had great things shown to me.

Through study and much pondering I feel I have seen, in detail, what Zion will look like. I understand the principles on which it will be run, and what will be required of its inhabitants.

I believe that Zion will prosper to such a great degree, that it will cause many to see the TEMPORAL advantages of the ZION model and this of itself will cause many to flee Babylon. I believe that New Jerusalem will be set up and there will be a central part of the city for those that will live a celestial law, and then an outer part for those who can only live a terrestrial law. And that people will move inwards as they progress and that the city will grow rapidly (both the celestial and terrestrial portions).

I feel that one of the main things I will do in my life is to either assist in the establishment, or at least counsel with those who are called to do so.

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Help Someone in Need
Next Topic: The Book I Am Compelled to Write
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 12:13:20 MDT 2024