Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Colors
Re: Colors [message #810 is a reply to message #809] Thu, 02 August 2012 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
Wow Dragon, thank you! That link was incredibly helpful, and even some accurate descriptions of the colors I experienced.

One thing that I found interesting is Earth is my dominant element, and yet I never experienced the color brown which is associated with earth energy. But the colors that I saw I definitely agree with the explanations given on page three of that thread! Thank you so much for finding and sharing that.

Based on what I read on that thread, I am going to start meditating again, and try to get back to that point and beyond. Because I had a bit of that experience a few days ago, hopefully it will be like riding a bike and I can reach that level again soon.

Thank you again Dragon!

Also, regarding some of the stuff that you sent in the PM.
I do not think I was a Dragon in pre-existence. Maybe I was. But up until I returned home from my mission I was very much NOT a dragon. It was almost like I chose to be one and forced myself to become one. I don;t know if that is even possible in the context that you consider dragons. And in many ways I do feel that there were costs involved and I definitely had to give some things up, important things, to re-make myself. Or, on the other hand, it could be like in my poem that I sent you, and I was merely re-awakening to my true self.

Sometimes I do feel that the spirit is telling me that I had a job to do as the old me, unfinished business. On the other hand, there are potentials on this path that the old me would never have considered even possible.

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message