Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Colors
Re: Colors [message #809 is a reply to message #807] Thu, 02 August 2012 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
Denryu,
A quick google search on your query led me to: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2067

I read a few of their responses, and they are talking about the same thing you are. The way I would translate the concepts which resonate with me is as follows:

When meditating, you are expanding your awareness to include more than just sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. You are experiencing energies which your physical body has no way of processing. So your spirit translates them into something useful which your mind can comprehend and learn to interpret. For you, and many others, it is colors corresponding to various kinds of energy. For others, they see geometric patterns, even to the level of seeing Mandalas. My own guided meditation years ago led me to see my own chakras as spinning geometric shapes with multiples of twelve sides, etc. The best advice I can give is to determine what type of energy each experience corresponds to. Some people have learned to see these with their eyes open.

I wish every LDS Church member were open to such things. I often wish the Cultural Hall could be used for a Martial Arts AND Meditation class three times a week. Imagine a Stake calling as the Stake Martial Arts instructor! I can see so much value in that, but sadly understand why the church has not made it happen.

- Dragon

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message