Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Colors
Re: Colors [message #807 is a reply to message #806] Thu, 02 August 2012 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
Jules,

I appreciate your thoughts. The thing is, what I see is not associated with a person or a place. The color is not localized, my entire field of vision is filled with this color. And it is not associated with any particular emotion such as anger, although i do get a different "sense" from each such as red is very warming and energetic, the green is cool, relaxing and full of life - the other colors have their own feel but are harder to explain.

So I do not think it is anything like auras. It MAY be related to chakras, but I get a negative feeling (as in WRONG ANSWER!) when I consider that as well. And I don;t really have any other ideas and hoped someone could think of other possibilities for me to consider.

The cosest thing I see that is like an aura is sometimes I see something like an area of "heat haze" or "shimmering air" which is usually over a person's head in testimony meeting or sometimes as a separate personage in the temple (i.e. it is not associated to a mortal). Those I understand pretty well, I think. In some cases I feel that they are similar to the "tongues of flame" witnessed at Pentecost, or I ahve been impressed that occasionally they are glimpes that I get thru the veil, or when the spirit is strong with a person, and are associated with a spiritual presence. So they are not the aura of a person, it is more like I am seeing the aura of a spirit person, if that makes sense. I have also once or twice seen this effect very clearly when a person was using "Ki".

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message