Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Colors
Re: Colors [message #806 is a reply to message #803] Thu, 02 August 2012 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JulesGP

Denryu,

I have a good friend that sees spirits even more than I do. She also sees colors coming from them, and she has determined that it can tell her more about the spirit she is seeing. For example, she sees red when the spirit is angry or evil, and a lot of them emit blues/greens. She sees colors related to people at times too. When she first met my little boy, she took me aside, and said that he had a brilliant white glowing from him. (You know he has Down's Syndrome.)

I know another man from South America who sees the same things. He is such a sweet, kind man, and he joined the church a few years back because of this gift. He said that the reason he even investigated the church, is because he was working security when President Hinkley was at a large event in his country. He said he saw him from across the crowd and he emitted a bright white, and he had never seen a person who had such a bright, pure glow around them. He wanted to know who this man was and why his color was white. So he found out who he was, and that he led the LDS church at the time. He decided that he wanted to know more about the church this man led and that it must be something good for him to have such a pure light around him. He and his entire family joined the church and have since been sealed in the Temple as a family.

I believe our spiritual eyes can see things we are not familiar with, and that the veil is thinner for us all in different areas. It seems that maybe you have this gift and can see glimpses of this spiritual light.

~Jules

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message