Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Colors
Re: Colors [message #2024 is a reply to message #2020] Thu, 17 January 2013 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
The colors I see are not auras (unless it is my own) but I don't think so.

I've mentioned elsewhere that I sometimes see spiritual manifestations related to people, but I don't think those are auras either. What I see looks like a heat haze that I sometimes see over a person's head when they are bearing testimony. I can't make it happen - I have strongly felt the spirit during a testimony and yet not seen it; I have also sometimes seen it not associated to a person - often in the temple and sometimes in our home. My belief is that when I see that it is either a spirit, or a spiritual energy. the reason I say spiritual energy is I once saw the effect powerfully when my martial arts instructor was "flowing ki" through the palms of his hands. It also makes sense to me that what I see over people's heads is spiritual energy entering the person through the crown chakra, or possibly even an 8th chakra that I have heard about which is above the head. I don't know.

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message