Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Colors
Re: Colors [message #2000 is a reply to message #803] Wed, 16 January 2013 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
We knew a sister in our ward who was an adult convert to the church. She had become inactive shortly after her baptism and did not have much to do with the church for many years. My wife was her visiting teacher. Typical for my wife, she immediately formed a deep and strong friendship with this woman and did a lot to help her become reactivated and committed to receiving her endowments. One gift she had was that she could see people's auras. She never interpreted them to us, even though we asked. She would just say, "It is what it is!" My wife's aura would change a lot. She has Multiple Sclerosis and I think her aura changed day to day depending on how she was feeling. But this sister always said my aura was steady and never changed. It was a bright, light blue. I tried to get her to tell me what that meant, if anything. She never told me. She just smiled and nodded her head and seemed very approving of it, whatever it meant. She once said something about it (or I) was very steady and dependable.

I have always wondered if my aura appears the same to everyone who sees them. Or does one person see blue while another one sees green? My wife went to a store here that practices a lot of new age stuff, looking for some essential oils. She asked the owner if he sees auras, and he said he did. He said her aura was orange. That got her upset. She's never had an orange aura in her life (according to our friend) so she thinks this guy doesn't know what he was talking about.

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!

[Updated on: Wed, 16 January 2013 14:18]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message