Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Colors
Colors [message #803] Thu, 02 August 2012 09:23 Go to previous message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
Back when I was in martial arts, I reached a point that during meditation I would see colors.

The first color that I saw was red. It was the most brilliant, vibrant and beautiful red color. As I was outdoors in the sun I just thought "Oh it is the bright sunlight and I am seeing the blood in my eyelids." But as I thought this the color faded to a grey, and then became the most beautiful green color. There was no image, but it was not imagination either. It was as if someone had placed a piece of brilliantly colored poster board six inches in front of my eyes, illuminated with bright light.

During the last year or so of my martial arts study, I got to the point that I could decide on a color, and I would see that color. This only happened a few times, that I had full control. The colors that I saw were red, green, orange, blue, purple. Each were an almost indescribaly beautiful hue of the respective color. Oh and also when "switching" between colors grey seemed to be a transition color.

This was all several years ago, and I seem to have lost the ability since I left martial arts. But then this last Sunday, I said a quick prayer as I was leaving to home teach. As I was praying, I got flooded with the red color and felt the spirit strongly. I had two WONDERFUL visits with my families. We did not even get to the prepared message.

So, my question is, what could this possibly mean (if anything) and what use is such a gift, if it is one? I personally find the experiences immensely enjoyable and pleasant, but I am at a loss what it could mean, or how it could be of any use.

My first two thoughts that it might have to do with either auras or chakras, but neither one of those seems right. Any other ideas? (This only EVER occurs with eyes closed).

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message