Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » The Coming Day (Discuss )
The Coming Day [message #772] Mon, 30 July 2012 09:21 Go to previous message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
I wrote the following as part of my recent post in the thread, "The thinking has been done for us". But then I realized that it would turn the focus of that topic away from where it needs to go and that this topic is really a new topic. So, please read this topic in context with my post in the other topic.

- Begin new topic -

Seeing the end from the beginning can often give us great direction and understanding. The church cannot exist in all 3 kingdoms and spheres at the same time as it does today. It acts as a bridge between spheres and keeps one foot in one sphere/kingdom and one foot in another.

This causes a division between those in the church who are of one sphere and those of another. Both doctrines are taught at the same time to some degree and there is disagreement between those of the Telestial and those of the Terrestrial and those of the Celestial.

The Church is currently in a gathering state and is mainly in the Telestial world and teaches those doctrines that pertain to that world and state. The Preparatory Gospel. It is central to our worship today as the majority of the church membership strive to obtain the fulness of the Telestial, (Holy Ghost) not realizing that once they do, they will then begin seeking the fulness of the Terrestrial, (Second Comforter).

Here is a secret... Adam fell from the Terrestrial/Garden of Eden to the Telestial/Lone and dreary world. Christ came to redeem/save man from the fall. All the principles, ordinances and doctrines of the Aaronic pristhood upto and including the atonement of Christ attempt to redeem us from the fall of Adam. Began to be taught immediately after Adam fell.

When the world returns to a Terrestrial state/the Millennium, then the world has been redeemed/saved from the effects of the fall. There will be no sin and no death.

By death I mean spirit and Body separation. Their will be a twinkling which is being changed instantly from mortal to immortal, for those who are mortal. Others will have free access to the symbolic tree of life. And having no sin, there is no concern of them living forever in their sins.

Those who are born and raised in the Millennium will not experience the fall as we have. Children will begin to be raised without sin to salvation, after parents have learned how to raise them in this way. They will never be taught the principles, doctrines and ordinances of the Aaronic priesthood. Without sin, there is no repentance, without repentance, there is no baptism for the remission of sins. Without sin and these ordinances, there is no need for the atonement.

Right now, the church's main focus is salvation through the Aaronic priesthood with the focus on the atonement of Christ as the fulcrum of every jot and tittle of the Aaronic Priesthood.

What will happen to the LDS church when the Millennium begins and those who have there calling and election made sure come with Christ in the clouds as the majority of the church membership with all the other churches of the world sit and watch?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message