Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » First Hand Witnesses of Christ » My First Meeting with Christ (How I gained my Special Witness)
Re: My First Meeting with Christ [message #2830 is a reply to message #737] Tue, 29 October 2013 08:19 Go to previous message
Frances is currently offline  Frances
Thank you for being so open as to share this online. I am thrilled to feel how real your experience is and I picture seeing the Savior myself. I know that C and E is real. I am also sad that my husband doesn't feel that he would ever be worthy of such a promise and blessing. This is my struggle to help him through his doubts and distractions to see and have faith that it can happen for both of us. He is serving as a bishop right now and part of him doesn't feel that he is good enough. I believe that the Lord called him because the Lord wants him to understand that he is good enough. Not better than others but good enough and loved enough to be blessed with all the father has one day. The adversary loves to lie to us and unfortunately we believe it sometimes. thank you again for sharing all or your experiences. I will read them to my husband and hope that the spirit touches his heart. Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Next Topic: Witness
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 23:20:14 MDT 2024