Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » First Hand Witnesses of Christ » My personal witness of Jesus Christ (I share this for the Glory of God )
Re: My personal witness of Jesus Christ [message #554 is a reply to message #553] Tue, 26 June 2012 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
kenh is currently offline  kenh
One of the reasons why I shared this was to show that it doesn't take a lifetime to come to know the Lord personally. If He can appear to a convert of 5 years, then without a doubt, He can and will appear to anyone and all who desire to truly come unto Him with full purpose of heart, for God is no respecter of persons. We are all loved by the Godhead more than we can comprehend in this life. There were not any major challenges that I had to overcome, just steady daily devotion to strive to let the Holy Spirit guide and direct me back to the presence of Christ. Thanks for welcoming me here. Razz

Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Witness