Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » The Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ » The Book in General (Discuss overall thoughts, questions, feelings and comments for this book. )
Re: The Book in General [message #3406 is a reply to message #14] Thu, 08 January 2015 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
sunlightbjt is currently offline  sunlightbjt
This book came to me in the mail "THE DAY" that the Lord told me that I .....

...was a member of the Church of the Firstborn. I can hardly write these words, this is sacred to me. I am just a regular person. I was stunned...literally stunned by the personal revelation. It came while I was reading the D&C. The Lord spoke to me. I knew it was Him speaking to me but I was paying attention to the first part of the the paragraphs...but at the end is where he told me. I knew he had told me I was in the Church of the Firstborn... but I didn't make the connection of what that meant until I read the book by Elliaison that day. It came in the mail..."EXACTLY" the day I needed it to be there. This was the work of the Lord..a great blessing to me. It helped me connect the dots and understand what he was telling me. When it came together and hit me light a thunderbolt. I gasped! I gasped again....then I jumped up with my scriptures to my heart and yelled and cried out with joy...literally jumping around with joy holding my scriptures. No one was home that day. I could praise my God as loud as I wanted with joy. What joy!!! I know it was because of the Atonement that it was even possible. The Plan of Salvation is wonderful.

Can someone tell me how to join the group for the Church of the Firstborn?

I ask that humbly and with trembling....we are bought with a price...through the sufferings of our Lord.

D&C 78:17-21 my favorite scripture now

Alma 32

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message