Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » The Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ » The Book in General (Discuss overall thoughts, questions, feelings and comments for this book. )
icon5.gif  Re: The Book in General [message #2338 is a reply to message #1756] Sun, 24 March 2013 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Earthchild is currently offline  Earthchild
I would like to read all of the Eliason books, but cannot find them used, and cannot order them thru PayPal either. Is there an address for a snailmail order?

Elisa wrote on Sat, 29 December 2012 00:11
Love the book!

My copy just came a few days ago. I read it through today and it's very good. I told my husband about it when he called me during lunch today, and he's going to read it. (He's feeling a little "behind" right now.) The book does such a wonderful job of explaining the process of have your calling and election made sure in a very concise and easy to follow way. I think he might feel less overwhelmed after he reads it.

Thank you so much!

Is the book that is referred to at the end available now? I'd love to get it. I wouldn't say that I'm feeling completely directionless now, because I do trust that the Lord will continue to teach me what I need to know and do. But I also know that He directs us to sources of light and truth as we seek them. I had mentioned to Amonhi that "randomly" seeing the info he had put up on C&E in a forum I have never been to before (and wasn't trying to go to then,) felt like it was put there especially for me. After reading the 3 Steps part, it burned in my heart like a consuming fire, and also filled my heart with joy. It had been practically all I was been able to think about until I used them a few days later. I'm SO grateful to him for sharing this.

Anyway, I would really like to get the other book it talks about at the beginning of the Closing Thoughts and Remarks section. Is it available somewhere? I haven't been about to find it.

Elliasion and Amonhi, thank you so very much for all you have done to share this information!

Elisa

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message