Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » The Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ » The Book in General (Discuss overall thoughts, questions, feelings and comments for this book. )
Re: The Book in General [message #1765 is a reply to message #1756] Sat, 29 December 2012 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FreddyV is currently offline  FreddyV
I too loved this book. I am also grateful that one receives two copies with an order. I read it within a couple of days and really felt strengthened and filled with the Spirit. I gave a copy to my wife who I think will really love it and learn from it as well.

As a missionary tool, I think it is extremely well written. A former missionary companion of mine visited me for a day with his family. We had a wonderful reunion and a glorious time catching up. I was supposed to work the day he left, yet through some divine intervention, my schedule changed and we had a chance to discuss the fullness of the Gospel. The Spirit was so strong and I gave him a copy of this book. I can't wait to hear what he thinks of it.

I too am eager to read the other books mentioned in this book.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message